[Lazarus] Switching projects causes Access Violation

Bernd prof7bit at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 10:37:53 CEST 2012

2012/9/26 Graeme Geldenhuys <graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk>:

> It seems to be related to Anchor Docking. After I uninstalled the two anchor
> docking packages (runtime & designtime) the problem has not occurred again.

Afaik there are still some serious bugs open regarding the
anchordocking, for example it cannot properly save and restore every
possible layout and unfortunately I have not seen any activity (any
commits regarding anchordocking) for a very long time now, I would not
expect it to be less broken today than it was already a year ago.