[Lazarus] FPDoc Editor fails on namespace dotted unit names?

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 23:30:15 CEST 2013

It would seem that the Lazarus IDE integrated documentation editor fails to
work with units which use dotted names. For example:

unit MyCompany.Utilities.Text;

Can someone verify this for me? I am preparing some OSS pascal packages (a
cross platforming gaming library) which use the above pattern for unit
organization and was hoping to start writing documentation.

Also, same thing applies to fpdoc. Does it support namespace dotted units?