[Lazarus] Project dows not compile:abunch of Undefined symbol..

GREP epergola at outlook.com
Thu Apr 18 20:01:10 CEST 2013

HiI had a working project for Wince with a previous release of Lazarus.I
installed the latest version1.0.8 with the Uninstall (previous) option.All
worked fine.However, when I compile the project I get ifpos.lpr(58) Error:
Undefined symbol: DEBUGINFO_DIALOGSifpos.lpr(58) Error: Undefined symbol:
DEBUGSTART_DIALOGSifpos.lpr(58) Error: Undefined symbol:
DEBUGEND_DIALOGSifpos.lpr(58) Error: Undefined symbol:
FINALIZE$_LCLINTFifpos.lpr(58) Error: Undefined symbol:
INIT$_MENUSifpos.lpr(58) Error: Undefined symbol:
GetWindowTextLengthWifpos.lpr(58) Error: Undefined symbol:
GetWindowTextWifpos.lpr(58) Error: Undefined symbol: FPC_WIDESTR_DECR_REFand
many more.This is the build modes
<http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/file/n4030771/f1.gif>
Target OS = WinceTarget CPU family : armTarget processor (Default)Lazarus
runs on Xp SP3Please helpEnrico