[Lazarus] Lazarus rev 40848/40849 breaks IDE rebuilding

patspiper patspiper at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 10:22:57 CEST 2013

Hi,

Rebuilding stops and a message pops up:

"Unable to find file "unit2.pas".
If it belongs to your project, check search path in
Project -> Compiler Options -> Search Paths -> Other Unit Files. If this
file belongs to a package, check the appropriate package compiler
options. If this file belongs to lazarus, make sure compiling clean. If
the file belongs to FPC then check fpc.cfg. If unsure, check Project ->
CompilerOptions -> Test"

In the messages windows, it shows that the failure concerns a unit
belonging to one of my projects!

/home/me/Programs/lazarus/lazarus-svn/debugger/processdebugger.pp(116,14) Warning:
Symbol "CommandLine" is deprecated
PPU Loading
/home/me/Documents/Data/Lazarus/TestProjects/PackageRecompilation/lib/i386-linux/unit2.ppu
PPU Source: unit2.pas not found
Recompiling Unit2, checksum changed for Forms
unit2.pas(73,12) Fatal: Can not find unit Unit2 used by Unit3.

Stephano