[Lazarus] Strange behaviour in debugging mode for WM 6.1

GREP epergola at outlook.com
Mon Apr 22 00:13:44 CEST 2013

Hi

I do not know why this happens.
I launch WM 6.1 with the following options
<http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/file/n4030912/emu1.gif>

<http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/file/n4030912/emu2.gif>

<http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/file/n4030912/emu3.gif>

The file explorer of WM shows:

<http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/file/n4030912/emu4.gif>

In Lazarus I have:

<http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/file/n4030912/emu5.gif>

On my hard drive I have

<http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/file/n4030912/emu6.gif>

Then while I run the app from Lazarus (in the IDE)
I see the debugger output that shows:
~"Connectig to remote device...\n"
~"Uploading file to device: \\gdb\\wince-stub.exe\n"
~"Starting on device: \"\\gdb\\wince-stub.exe \"\n"
~"Accepting connection...\n"
~"Uploading file to device: \\gdb\\pos.exe\n"
and the file explorer of WM shows a new directory:

<http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/file/n4030912/emu7.gif>

Inspecting it during the process, I see that Lazarus copies wince-stub and
the app.exe to that directory instead of d:\emulator.
Hence the device runs out of storage card memory (the app is 23 MB).
Why does Lazarus not  copy the file to d:\emulator?
Am I doing something wrong in Lazarus (or in WM)or ther is a
problemwith Lazarus (or WM)?
Thanks