[Lazarus] Packages

Alejandro Gonzalo parkingspace26 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 20:59:39 CEST 2013

Not me, I know NOTHING about Laz internals, I just use Laz to develop apps.  Someone who does know could probably do this in minutes.  And how would one go about learning the internals?

It's important to make Laz easier for beginners, and it's not always obvious which palette a component is on as it is in Delphi.

A. G.