[Lazarus] Configuration location on Windows

Lubos Pintes pintes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 07:27:36 CEST 2013

This is more complicated. A report would be "please implement
accessibility on Windows".
I am interested about it and am playing with possibilities. I will be
"spamming" here about it soon.
I already reviewed commits and a part of code that tries to implement
accessibility in general (TLazAccessibleObject etc.)