[Lazarus] tiOPF: Repository migrated to Git

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Sat Apr 6 02:06:08 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-05 18:03, Frank Church wrote:

> Which branch should I checkout to use with Lazarus?

tiOPF2 branch.

FPC still can't compile the tiOPF3 branch, due to Unicode and other
Delphi language features. Feature wise, tiOPF2 and tiOPF3 are near
identical, and I keep them in sync.

> The information on the
> website is bit confusing.

The tiOPF website or the FPC/Lazarus wiki?

I just updated the FPC/Lazarus wiki page with the latest information.

  http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/tiOPF

> The tiopf2 branch appears to date back to 2008

Uh? The latest commit was done today.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/