[Lazarus] tiOPF: Repository migrated to Git

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 10:34:54 CEST 2013

Why you hate "master", i believe it is for last working version, here is
tiOPF3, i do that, and for me it have all fixes in it, so who need last of
every thing he will take "master".

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 3:06 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk>wrote:

> On 2013-04-05 18:03, Frank Church wrote:
> >
> > Which branch should I checkout to use with Lazarus?
>
> tiOPF2 branch.
>
> FPC still can't compile the tiOPF3 branch, due to Unicode and other
> Delphi language features. Feature wise, tiOPF2 and tiOPF3 are near
> identical, and I keep them in sync.
>
> > The information on the
> > website is bit confusing.
>
> The tiOPF website or the FPC/Lazarus wiki?
>
> I just updated the FPC/Lazarus wiki page with the latest information.
>
>   http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/tiOPF
>

> > The tiopf2 branch appears to date back to 2008
>
> Uh? The latest commit was done today.
>

> Regards,
>   - Graeme -
>
> --
> fpGUI Toolkit - a cross-platform GUI toolkit using Free Pascal
> http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/
>

> --

I am using last revision of Lazarus, FPC 2.6 on Windows XP SP3

Best Regards
Zaher Dirkey