[Lazarus] [FR] LCLWidgetType not easy

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 09:45:15 CEST 2013

On 4/9/13, Michael Schnell <mschnell at lumino.de> wrote:
> The CVS Version supports definable project-specific or global "build
> mode" setting, that seem to do what you want. (Right now this feature is
> marked as "under construction".

Yes, this "under construction" is by me. I faced some technical
problems and it takes more time than expected.
However, only the GUI is under construction. Build modes already work,
just their user interface is not very intuitive.
Now the build mode tab is at the same level with other settings tabs.
It should be visually "above" the others to indicate that it applies
to all of them.

Yet, I will only change the user interface, not the functionality.

Juha