[Lazarus] Sharing of large files

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Mon Apr 15 13:20:34 CEST 2013

On 15/04/13 11:53, Avishai wrote:
> I've been using Google Drive for this.  Google Drive has some nice
> features.  Do you think Ubuntu One is better?

To be honest, I have never tried Google Drive so can't compare.

Ubuntu One has been around for some years now, and I created an account
when it was released. Seeing that I had an account, I started using it
in recent months. It is super handy for my Android phone too. Photos are
instantly uploaded (as private) as I take them. Then when I get to my
desktop PC, all my photos from my phone are already on the hard drive.
Cool. :)

>From the little I have read about Google Drive, it seems from a high
level view, that the services are similar. Thunderbird doesn't yet have
built-in Google Drive support though.

Regards,
  - Graeme -