[Lazarus] Sharing of large files

Andrew Brunner atbrunner at aurawin.com
Mon Apr 15 15:04:07 CEST 2013

On 04/15/2013 05:26 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have seen many people wanting to share large files, and use various
> services on the internet. Most of them have only than single function,
> expire the link after a while, and also bombard you with adverts - with
> is rather annoying.

I would certainly recommend people check out Aurawin.
You can create networks to have content / centered around each project.
You can upload large files as well.

Plus, Aurawin is entirely done with Lazarus/FPC :-)

--
Andrew Brunner

Aurawin LLC
15843 Garrison Circle
Austin, TX 78717

https://aurawin.com

Aurawin is a great new way to store, share, and explore all your content
featuring our innovative cloud social computing platform.