[Lazarus] What is most Lazarus Friendly Linux Distro

Tommi Prami tommi.prami at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 22:12:21 CEST 2013

Installed, I think first two seemed to install OK, but the last (Lazarus)
did not install because Apparently FPC did not install even it did not give
any Error messages...

Or something like that, it just complained the FPC is too old. and jsut
isntalled the latest (Or one with Lazarus)...

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 9:23 PM, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de