[Lazarus] Compile project release with LCL custom optimization

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 13:21:08 CEST 2013

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Mattias Gaertner <
nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> Yes.
> Although it might be a good idea to add a macro for the name of
> the active build mode and I guess BuildMode is a good name for that.

​Good and not :P​

​Here, it is not good to pass it to the packages include LCL and maybe (FCL
even the FPC pascal one) when compile the project, because it it is variant
name.

My need the build take Debug dirs (*.o units) if we define Debug or Release
dirs when define Release, let name it BuildState (i am not good in naming)

We need this also even compile FPC projects, so ​(non LCL), i think FPC
developer can take a look to this thread.

--
I am using last revision of Lazarus, FPC 2.6 on Windows XP SP3

Best Regards
Zaher Dirkey