[Lazarus] What is most Lazarus Friendly Linux Distro

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 19:30:34 CEST 2013

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 12:46 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 12:32:08 -0300
> Flávio Etrusco <flavio.etrusco at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>[...]
>> We must try to keep distros more up-to-date, even lazarus own
>> repository was very outdated the last time I tried.
>
> We must?
>
> Mattias
>
> --

We should? I must? ;-) Sorry I didn't express myself right.
But I think it's very important to make Lazarus easier to try/install.
I tried to dip my foot on debs a few times, but going over all
building details and distro/platform packaging rules is indeed quite a
task...

-Flávio