[Lazarus] documentation snapshot

Lubos Pintes pintes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 11:02:44 CEST 2013

Maybe there is a bit of misunderstanding.
By accessibility I meant usage with screen reader. HTML can be read in
browser. Contrary to totally graphical viewer
I thought about this situation: There was documentation in HTML for
years. Now something "bad" happens and one will be totally dependent on
something pure graphical. Thus documentation becomes inaccessible by
screen reader user.
I didn't want to be offensive. Orto criticize someone's work.
And now when I am thinking about it more, I probably made incorrect
assumption that HTML will no more be available?
So yet another sorry if I offended someone.
Currently I am perceiving this thread as a discussion. But just to be
sure...