[Lazarus] documentation snapshot

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 11:13:33 CEST 2013

@Lubos: I think I understood you :)

On 21-4-2013 11:02, Lubos Pintes wrote:
> Maybe there is a bit of misunderstanding.
> By accessibility I meant usage with screen reader. HTML can be read in
> browser. Contrary to totally graphical viewer
Understood.

> I didn't want to be offensive. Orto criticize someone's work.
You didn't AFAIC (of course, I only submitted patches to fpdoc, I didn't
write it, so my emotional interest is not that big).
> And now when I am thinking about it more, I probably made incorrect
> assumption that HTML will no more be available?
That is indeed an incorrect assumption as indicated by Graeme's and my
posts a while ago. The thing is that you have to generate these documents.

Had a look at the sourceforge site for Lazarus but couldn't find any
pregenerated HTML docs... except old ones for Laz 0.9.30.4:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus/files/Lazarus%20Documentation/Old%20releases/Lazarus%200.9.30.4/fpc-lazarus-doc-html-0.9.30.4.tar.bz2/download

> Currently I am perceiving this thread as a discussion. But just to be
> sure...
Sure, no hard feelings ;)