[Lazarus] documentation snapshot

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Sun Apr 21 11:16:39 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-21 10:02, Lubos Pintes wrote:
> Maybe there is a bit of misunderstanding.

No problem, I didn't know by "totally inaccessible" you meant for screen
readers. fpdoc supports many output formats, so in no way are you
limited to just INF, PDF etc.

Make no mistake, I do see the usefulness of online documentation - I
supply fpGUI docs online too
[http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/apidocs/index.html]. I just don't see it
as my primary source for help - more as a [maybe useful] addition. When
I work with documentation I require much more functionality than what
online HTML docs can provide.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/