[Lazarus] documentation snapshot

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Sun Apr 21 11:22:02 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-21 10:13, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> Had a look at the sourceforge site for Lazarus but couldn't find any
> pregenerated HTML docs... except old ones for Laz 0.9.30.4:

With fpGUI you have the generated INF files for each release. There is
also online HTML versions for each release.

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/apidocs/index.html

The 'apidocs' link always points to the latest released version (I'm
generating the v1.0 release docs for the website now).

There are also release specific ones online.

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/docs-0.4/
http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/docs-0.7/
http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/docs-0.8/

Regards,