[Lazarus] documentation snapshot

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Sun Apr 21 16:23:05 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-21 10:23, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>> And I live in a first world country (finally) - but not even such
>> countries are immune to internet outages.
>
> First world? I thought you were in England? **

I forgot to mention in my previous reply.  No matter how reliable or
unreliable your internet connection might be. Even if the average outage
is just 30 minutes... If you wanted [online] help during that time, you
are stuck (can't even email somebody either). With _any_ offline help
system you continue working as normal.

Anyway, I agree with Marco here... Online help might have its uses, but
it simply can't be the sole help system.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/