[Lazarus] documentation snapshot

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Sun Apr 21 16:50:20 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-21 15:38, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> Run e.g. the official Windows installer. Open Lazarus, go to a keyword,
> press F1; alternatively just click Help. See the results.

just because some develop spammed the mailing list enough, that it now
automatically builds LHelp. That solution only seem to work on Windows
then, because it sure doesn't work here on FreeBSD. F1 takes me to the
online help, and I use Lazarus 1.1. Also how old is the Lazarus project,
and when did they finally notice that offline help could be useful (a
year ago vs >10 year old project).

Anyway, lets just agree to disagree, on whatever it is we are supposed
to be arguing about.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/