[Lazarus] UPDATED: Re: documentation snapshot

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Mon Apr 22 11:31:18 CEST 2013

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 10:17:50AM +0200, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> > I also don't understand why I constantly find such coarse errors everytime
> > I dive into fpdoc. As said, I don't understand how Michael managed to
> > generate the 2.6.2 output (which generally looks fine)
>
> I just do "make alldist" ? I never do tweaking ?

But with what fpdoc ? Did you generate 2.6.2 docs with trunk fpdoc ?

For me it was totally broken, and many, if not all, of those issues should
also have touched html output.  (read this branch of the thread back to see
what I fixed, and that is only last weekend's session)

> > The html output is much richer though than the Latex output (and afaik also
> > the IPF one the last time I checked).
>
> This is normal. Printed and Online docs should not look the same.
> I may need to do some efforts to improve PDF output, though.

It's normal for Latex. It's one of the things I didn't like about IPF output
the last time I checked though.

It was a bit as the html attempt of Mr Walter posted (
http://codebot.org/bare/default.html ), constantly having to switch between
right window and left window to browse.  That is counterintuitive.