[Lazarus] RAD Studio XE4 Released?

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed Apr 24 23:19:05 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-24 16:54, leledumbo wrote:
> The prerequisites
> suck, REALLY REALLY SUCK (why do the hell they need .NET framework there?)

I also forgot to mention the biggest laughing stock of them all... A
full install with help just takes 45-60 minutes. WTF! Yeah, I heard them
say that on todays XE4 Webinar. They now have an express install feature
which takes 15 minutes, then you can start the IDE with basic
functionality - it will then continue installing the remaining features
in the background for another 30+ minutes. Oh boy!

Long live Free Pascal, Lazarus and MSEide!

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/