[Lazarus] Lazarus CCR repository URL's have changed

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Tue Apr 30 11:11:19 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-30 08:44, Vincent Snijders wrote:

> Thanks for notifying possible users.

My pleasure. I didn’t see any notices here before, so I thought I would
post it. It was my attempt to save you guys some support emails. I
recently got support emails from tiOPF users that they couldn’t see
recent changes — because they still looked at the old read-only
repositories.

On a side note:
SubVersion repositories are not the only ones with migration problems. I
also experience problems when I migrated the fpGUI’s git repository -
luckily nothing serious, just an annoying message when you make commits.
I contacted SF and they promptly corrected it. The next project migrated
without problems.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/