[Lazarus] Job offer for Lazarus developer

Lazarus lazarus at astrill.com
Thu Aug 1 15:36:00 CEST 2013

Hello,

Our company ( www.astrill.com ) provides personal VPN services since 2009. We are seeking for a skilled Lazarus/Free Pascal developer to work on development and maintenance of our Windows/Macintosh/Linux software. You need to be good on all of the three platforms. Most of our software is network related.

This is a full time permanent job, you will work 8 hours per day Mon-Fri. Time is flexible, you will work from home. Salary starts from $2500-$3000 USD/month.

As we develop corss-platform software, working for us you can as well contribute to Lazarus/Free Pascal project. If this was just your hobby before, now you can turn it into enjoyable paid job.

If you are interested into this offer, please contact us back at jobs at astrill.com and provide some references or examples of your previous work. This job application is open till 22/August, then we will select the candidate.

Best regards,
Obrad Grujic
Astrill Systems Corp.
Managing Director

P.S. This was posted to the list as recommendation of Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho.