[Lazarus] Synapse SSH

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Fri Aug 2 15:48:36 CEST 2013

Hi Folks.

Having seen Synapse as a lightweight TCP component I have made a little
test.
Download the latest Synapse sources from
http://synapse.ararat.cz/doku.php/download, unzip and make a basic
component.
Then I downloaded the cryptlib (3.4.2) from
http://www.cryptlib.com/security-software/download-form and moved the
cl32.dll to output dir and the binding pascal source to my project dir.
Except some errors for unpaired braces, it complies OK
But when launched I get the error "10091 Invalid PAM autentication
request packet" almost immediately
The server I try to connect to using SSH can be reached by putty under
the same autentication pair (login/password).

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Antonio.