[Lazarus] Error with TSQLite3Dataset?

"Arí Ricardo Ody" aro52 at gmx.com
Tue Aug 6 00:02:06 CEST 2013

I use ExecuteDirect method to insert a record in a SQLite3 SQL tabel. The primary key is a sequential integer number. I have the follwoind contruction in the moment I will execute the SQL Insert command:

 try
 cdsInventario.ExecuteDirect(auxstr);
 except
 On e:Exception do
 begin;
 ShowMessageMobile(Self,'Error INSERT Item = ' + e.Message);
 Exit;
 end;
 end;

I discover that when the PK value is equal to the last(at least) sequential number recorded in the SQL tabel the command Insert does nothing and the except clause is not executed(I'm sure of this). Late I change the logic to ensure that the value given to the PK in the Insert differ from any one in the dataset and then everything's fine.

Do somebody have comments?

Greeting from São Paulo - Brasil

Ricardo

P.S.: The problem occurs with Lazarus 0.9.30 since the last Lazarus version the clear screen for windows CE version is in error.