[Lazarus] ReactOS

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 16:03:38 CEST 2013

On 28/07/2013 15:51, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> On 28/07/2013 14:21, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
>> Unfortunately compiling my first Hello World program crashes the system,
>> have to turn off the VM :-(

Just downloaded a development build (revision 59769) ISO and installed
Lazarus using the ReactOS Applications Manager. Got Laz 1.0.10 ;)

Compiling and running an empty project worked ok.
Perhaps your hello world program works better now... however there are
still a number of visual artifacts (e.g. placing a button on form does
not show the button) etc... I'm assuming it's ReactOS
incompletely/incorrectly implementing the Windows API rather than
Lazarus incorrectly using it ;)

Thanks,
Reinier