[Lazarus] Lazarus scattered windows

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Sat Aug 31 18:13:44 CEST 2013

I am working with Windows XP and
Lazarus is driving me nuts with its multiple window interface.

Very often, when I use Alt+TAB to switch back to Lazarus I only see
the source editor but none of the other windows (object inspector,
message window, Lazarus main window, etc.).
Then I am having a hard time to somehow get back to the object inspector
or any of the other windows as I cannot even click on them.
Astonishingly, this does not always happen.
Sometimes I think that it seems to be related to what other programs I have started.
For example, I think that the PDF-XChange-Viewer is increasing the propability.
But often it works okay even if it is started.

Is there any fix in sight about this?
Why is it happening at all?