[Lazarus] SSH

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 10:32:42 CEST 2013

On 01/08/2013 10:25, Michael Schnell wrote:
> On 08/01/2013 10:04 AM, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
>> On 01/08/2013 09:58, Michael Schnell wrote:
>> Why? SSH/SCP works much better/more securely if accessing servers across
>> the internet.
>
> He did not mention "Internet".

That's a strange response.
*He* specified SSH, not samba - you came up with that yourself. I was
just pointing out why SSH can be a cleaner/less complicated solution
(yes, when dealing with internet connections) than samba in response to
your bringing up samba.

Anyway, I'm certainly interested in hearing about getting SCP to work
using Synapse...