[Lazarus] Synapse SSH

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 16:16:10 CEST 2013

On 02/08/2013 15:48, Antonio Fortuny wrote:
> Having seen Synapse as a lightweight TCP component I have made a little
> test.
> Download the latest Synapse sources from
> http://synapse.ararat.cz/doku.php/download, unzip and make a basic
> component.
Are you sure those are the latest sources? AFAIK, they're in a
subversion repository.

> Then I downloaded the cryptlib (3.4.2) from
> http://www.cryptlib.com/security-software/download-form and moved the
> cl32.dll to output dir and the binding pascal source to my project dir.
> Except some errors for unpaired braces, it complies OK
> But when launched I get the error "10091 Invalid PAM autentication
> request packet" almost immediately
Synapse+SSH with the given crypto libs does not easily support
certificate-based login.
A working example can be found here:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/synapse
I ran the libssh2 example with certificates succesfully. You could try
first if that works for you...