[Lazarus] Congrats on the new project options screen
ludo.brands at free.fr
Sun Aug 4 15:30:59 CEST 2013
On 08/04/2013 02:07 PM, Ludo Brands wrote:
> On 08/04/2013 01:34 PM, Juha Manninen wrote:
>> On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Reinier Olislagers
>> <reinierolislagers at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I was looking at setting debug options etc and am happy to see the
>>> checks section included in the debug screen, and a very nice way to deal
>>> with build modes.
>> How about the new GUI for all available compiler options? Comments anybody?
> Just installed it. Here is how it looks on Kubuntu 12.04 default
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61365485/compiler%20options.png :(
> The debugging panels are better organized but the bottom one is clearly
> too short: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61365485/debugging.png
After Mattias' comments, figured out that you are clearly talking about
a different window. Thanks for letting knowing that. For those
interested, the window in question can be found by going to "Project
Options"/"Compiler Options"/"Other" and then click on "All Options ..."
button in the Custom Options panel.
- there is a horizontal scroll bar but several strings are simply cut off
- can't specify multiple -Oo optimizations.
- -Oo options disappear when clicking on "All Options ..." again.
Independent if you leave the [No] in the option or not
- no support for spaces in the -o, -l options or any other option taking
a path or filename. Adding quotes doesn't change this behavior.
- FreeBSD is missing from the targets
- you can check mutually exclusive settings such as all the -M options
- for one reason or another, vertical scrolling with the scroll bar is
very jumpy. As if the cpu is running at 100%. This is not the case
though, "only" 2 cores of an i7 at 40%.
- -Cf options are not split up, you can only select
More information about the Lazarus