[Lazarus] Congrats on the new project options screen

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 17:55:07 CEST 2013

On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Ludo Brands <ludo.brands at free.fr> wrote:
> Just installed it. Here is how it looks on Kubuntu 12.04 default
> settings:
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61365485/compiler%20options.png :(

I improved the layout. I am still thinking what to do with some
options there. Probably I will delete heap and stack sizes as they can
be edited in all options GUI.

> The debugging panels are better organized but the bottom one is clearly
> too short: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61365485/debugging.png

Yes, AutoSize was missing. I had tested it with both GTK and QT
bindings on Mint 14 + KDE and it looked OK. I don't know what makes so
big difference.

Juha