[Lazarus] Congrats on the new project options screen

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 19:24:24 CEST 2013

On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> The -o option should not be listed there. It interferes with the IDE.
> Same for -v* and -T.
> The -i options are useless here.
>
>> -l options or any other option taking a path or filename.
>
> Funny, that you mention the -l option as example for that.

Ok, -o must go, and -T, and -M, and -i, and many others, but most -v*
should be safe. I already removed the dangerous ones earlier.
The all-options GUI will finally have much less options than I
thought, but that is OK. New options in future FPC versions will be
shown which is important.

Juha