[Lazarus] Synapse SSH

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Mon Aug 5 10:11:29 CEST 2013

Le 02/08/2013 17:22, Reinier Olislagers a écrit :
> On 02/08/2013 17:02, Antonio Fortuny wrote:
>> I've copied the example from the wiki as a second test.
>> I only set the pair login/password: same result as before (PAM
>> autentication failed).
>> Then I generated a pair of SSH2-rsa keys (1024) using puttygen and
>> assigned the PrivateKey property to the private key file generated.
>> Result is worse as an exception arises without explanation.
> Read the wiki article. It should explain how to generate keys. The
> format is not what you'd expect.
Hi Reinier.

I have had a complete read of http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Synapse.
Maybe because it is monday morning, I haven't read any reference to how
to generate keys for SSH connection
Based upon the full exemple listed in the page, I've set up a simple
front-end program.
It's major code if the next snippet:

var
   FClientSSh: TTelnetSSHClient;

   FClientSSh := TTelnetSSHClient.Create;

   FClientSSh.UserName := ELogin.Text;
   FClientSSh.Password := EPassword.Text;
   FClientSSh.HostName := EServerIP.Text;
   FClientSSh.Port := '22';
   FClientSSh.ProtocolType := SSH;
   FClientSSh.PrivateKeyFile := EmptyStr;
   FClientSSh.Servertype := Unix;
   wLastErrorText := FClientSSh.Connect;

exception:  PAM autentication failed.

Could you please get me out of this blind world ? :'(

Antonio.