[Lazarus] Congrats on the new project options screen

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 12:17:53 CEST 2013

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
> Would there be any mileage in having the compiler output this sort of thing
> in XML or some similar formal markup?

Yes, that would be ideal. We discussed it with Lazarus devels.
In July 26 Mattias asked it in FPC devel list. Subject is "compiler
switches machine readable".
Jonas answered that it requires manual maintenance for new options and
I understood he is not happy with the idea. I am planning to write
there later myself.

> What happens if the compiler emits any language other than English?

Nothing good I guess. There are some English key-words the parser looks for.

Juha