[Lazarus] Congrats on the new project options screen

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 12:40:44 CEST 2013

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> At least the outdated state is consistent. Both the IDE and fpc -h will show the
> same bug.
> And as far as I know the help is updated before any fpc release, so it should be
> accurate for the fpc releases.

Yes, I believe the release versions don't have wrong or missing options.
I was writing about other missing info. Especially the mapping between
"fpc -i" and "fpc -h" for selection lists is missing. I myself am not
sure if I got them right. Any new user will have to guess them.
There are other weird inconsistencies. For example FPC trunk changed
the FPU selection list to a comma separated list while all other lists
are separated with a newline.

Juha