[Lazarus] Build Lazarus on Linux? Make is deprecated?

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 09:01:33 CEST 2013

On 08/08/2013 02:03, Fabio Luis Girardi wrote:
> Some days ago, I tried to build the latest Lazarus revision, but, using
> make, it can't be done?
Why not? What revision? What error messages are you seeing? What FPC
version are you using? What operating system? Do you see smoke coming
from your computer? Does your dog drool while watching the computer
monitor intently? Does the sky light up at night?
In other words: what's going on exactly - we're not mind readers!

> make clean all
>
> To build Lazarus. Documentation is out of date?
No.

Lazarus SVN trunk is the development version. Things can break. Try
again with a newer version.