[Lazarus] Broadway server

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Aug 19 09:45:37 CEST 2013

On 08/18/2013 12:30 PM, patspiper wrote:

> GTK3 along with broadway allows HTML5 enabled browser users to run
> applications on remote servers, essentially creating a kind of web apps.

This sounds extremely interesting to me.

Since ages I am searching  for an "easy" method to do Lazarus
applications for headless embedded devices (with no GUI hardware and/or
GUI software infrastructure), in a way that for service operation a user
can attach to the device via TCP/IP (at best) without using any
pre-installed dedicated software.

-Michael