[Lazarus] Shell notifications

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Thu Aug 22 11:34:14 CEST 2013

Hi All.

I've built some code which works fine under Linux.
I'm now working on the Windows part using FindFirstChangeNotificationA
to get the directory handle and ReadDirectoryChangesW to fetch events data.
And I'm blocked there. The receiving buffer is set to 32kb. After
changing a file content, ReadDirectoryChangesW does not return any error
but the return length is crazy (28 megs) and nothing in the returned
buffer contents looks right.
After reading some ms docs I've read thah the buffer has to be DWORD
aligned.
So there is may question: how to do that ?

Thanks,

Antonio.