[Lazarus] Is this bug? in debug mode

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Tue Dec 10 13:44:41 CET 2013

In debug, I move mouse for look for value of classproperty (any) I get
this error.
Tmem_Stream = Tmemory_Stream;
Tmem_Stream.Position  error popups. not only this class or this
property. Excecially variable defined diffrent unit.

While executing the command:

"TGDBMIDebuggerInstruction: "ptype Tmem_Stream.Position",
[ifRequiresThread, ifRequiresStackFrame] Thr=1 Frm=0"

gdb reported:

"&"/build/buildd/gdb-7.6.1/gdb/parse.c:588: internal-error:
mark_struct_expression: Assertion `parse_completion &&
expout_tag_completion_type == TYPE_CODE_UNDEF' failed.\nA problem
internal to GDB has been detected,\nfurther debugging may prove
unreliable.""

Thank you