[Lazarus] Jedi Code Format barfs on an Octal number

brian brian at meadows.pair.com
Mon Dec 16 00:18:55 CET 2013

Hi folks,

I'm not sure where to flag this bug, whether the version of JCF
included with Lazarus is just the vanilla version or whether it's been
tweaked in some way, but no doubt one of you can point me to the right
place if I should be posting somewhere else.

The bug is a simple one, JCF won't accept the '&' syntax for an octal
number. There's absolutely no doubt that this was the problem, all of
my units formatted correctly except for the one with the two calls to
FpChmod in it, and that one formatted correctly when I changed the
octal number to its decimal equivalent.

I'm using the version of Lazarus as downloaded by fpcup_linux_x64 and
I updated two days ago. The help page gives the revision as 43538.

Brian.