[Lazarus] Convert does not remove WinTypes from uses

Frederic Da Vitoria davitofrg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 10:51:05 CET 2013

Hello,

When converting from Delphi using 1.2 RC1 and trunk, the reference to
WinTypes in the uses clause is not removed. I checked, in my unit
replacement list, I see WinTypes -> LCLIntf, LCLType, LMessages and the
unit replacement mode is set to Automatic, so that I guess references to
WinTypes should disappear. In 1.0.14, the replacement for WinTypes is blank
and WinTypes is properly removed.

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)