[Lazarus] Is this bug? in debug mode

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Wed Dec 11 12:05:19 CET 2013

Thank for answer Martin,
   Try stabs versus dwarf. This may help.
No, not helped me :( if I need much imported, I add local variable or
use showmessage. this come bug from out fpc or lazarus. maybe fix in
future, its okey.

I have a new bug, While debugging, some error popup (still not sure wich
and how so I can not report detail) Blue dots loseing application
running and I can't not debug. When application end via
"Application.Terminate;" code this error popups

The GDB command:
"-exec-run"
returned the error:
",msg="During startup program exited normally.""

Close and reopen lazarus not changed still goes on. I have to reset system.