[Lazarus] Is this bug? in debug mode

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Wed Dec 11 14:32:45 CET 2013

Sorry Iwas forget
fpc svn update 26218
lazarus svn update 43532
kubuntu 13.10 x64

this lines how I compile svn fpc
make clean all install INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/freepascal/2.7.1
OVERRIDEVERSIONCHECK=1

for crosscompile win32 win64

make clean all install INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/freepascal/2.7.1
OS_TARGET=win32 CPU_TARGET=i386
sudo make crossinstall OS_TARGET=win32 CPU_TARGET=i386

make clean all install INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/freepascal/2.7.1
OS_TARGET=win64 CPU_TARGET=x86_64
sudo make crossinstall OS_TARGET=win64 CPU_TARGET=x86_64

this lines is for lazarus
make PREFIX=/opt clean all LCL_PLATFORM=qt bigide OPT="-dUSE_QT_45"
./lazbuild --ws=qt --pcp=~/.lazarus --build-all --recursive --build-ide=