[Lazarus] Jedi Code Format barfs on an Octal number

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Mon Dec 16 00:41:43 CET 2013

On 12/15/2013 6:18 PM, brian wrote:
> The bug is a simple one, JCF won't accept the '&' syntax for an octal number.
> There's absolutely no doubt that this was the problem, all of my units formatted
> correctly except for the one with the two calls to FpChmod in it, and that one
> formatted correctly when I changed the octal number to its decimal equivalent.

FWIW: the octal format of specifying numbers is relatively new and IIRC only
available in FPC mode... TP and Delphi mode should not accept them IIRC and it
may be that JCF doesn't distinguish what mode the source code is written for...

further than that, i'm sitting on the sidelines watching the responses ;)