[Lazarus] TValueListEditor example

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 19:54:45 CET 2013

On 12/16/13, Richard Mace <richard.mace at gmail.com> wrote:

>> If you exclude KeyEdit from it, the Key column will not be editable by

> I've done that, but it is still editable?

Works for me in trunk.

I have attached a test suite I use for development of ValEdit.
Build and run.

Please check with 1.2 RC1 or trunk.

Check or UnCheck the Keyedit checkbox and see the result.
If you encounter a situation where thecheckbox for Keyedit is
UnChecked and you still can edit, then please press the speedbutton
with the questionmark (?).
It'll write down the actual value of KeyEdit in KeyOptions.
If that also says FALSE, then report back:
The status of all checkboxes.

Bart