[Lazarus] DCPcrypt on Lazarus 1.2

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Fri Dec 27 19:10:55 CET 2013

On 2013-12-27 12:10, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

> Especially if those are FPCUnit... pardon FPTest (I suppose) tests ;)

Either of those will be great, but just having a few lines of sample
code with expected results would also suffice.

> OT: Graeme, have you read this:
> http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,22609.msg133713.html#msg133713
> apparently there's somebody willing to improve DCPCrypt...

I'm pretty useless when it comes to web forums. I find them very hard to
follow new messages or new topics. With email clients or NNTP news
clients I have filters on all incoming messages that notify me about
topics mentioning me or topics I am interested in. Web Forums don't have
such functionality sadly.

Thanks for pointing out that topic though. I posted some comments there
and will take a look at it.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/