[Lazarus] Beyond Compare 4 built with Lazarus 1.2

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Sat Dec 28 17:06:36 CET 2013

Hi Marcos,

I do agree a Unicode enabled RTL is required, but just curious...

On 2013-12-28 13:51, Marcos Douglas wrote:
> 1. How can I make programs on Windows using FPC and Lazarus without
> problems with Unicode stuff?

What problems would those be?

I've implemented UTF-8 methods in fpGUI that wrap some RTL methods -
similar I believe to what LCL does. Granted my Unicode needs are not
that great, but I have had users of 8 different languages test Unicode
support. It all worked well, or at least it was easy for me to fix any
issues that cropped up in the tests.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/