[Lazarus] LazReport Band.name patch

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Sat Feb 2 15:32:37 CET 2013

While implementing an application which uses LazReport, trying to take
advantage of OnBeginBand I discovered that Band.Name is never set and is
left as an empty string.
This can be annoying if you have more than one Band of the same type, so
that Band.Typ is not enough to tell the right band.
Here attached two patches which for me fixed the issue, one, an svn
diff, for the svn version 2.4, and the other, a plain diff, for the
current Lazarus release (1.0.4) version, i.e. 2.3.
Maybe it can be done much better, but just in case...

Giuliano